Friday, June 5, 2009

Consie's Back, Babay!




Okay. So anyone who knows me knows that I could give a flying tattooed rat's ass about Leno or Letterman. Tho I'll admit, I'm more apt to tune in to Letterman than Jay, my choice of late night flavor has always been Conan O'Brien. I mean, the dude has just got the chops for late night TV and he's been funnier than Leno for years. Jay's had the name recognition and, of course, was handed the reigns by Mr. Late Night himself, Johnny Carson, but everybody knows that Conan's been better than Leno for years now. So when NBC announced that Jay was packing up the show and Conan was moving to both L.A. AND 11:35, well, joy abounded. I won't mention how NBC practically sandbagged Consie and gave Leno a PRIMETIME 10pm slot (not sure if it'll be nightly, but I doubt it) which means Leno will continue to siphon A-list guests from the scarlet pompadour of late night, but suffice it to say, it's good to see Conan back on the air... Even if he did forget to move to Los Angeles until three hours before he was supposed to go on air and had to run across the country. Hey, he made it and my homie is doin his thing at 11:35!

No comments: